Educational Programs for Educators
Professional Development Program
Our program for educators and school staff can be from 3 hours to 3 months depending on need. We focus on the following areas to help educators understand the problem better.
- Define bullying and the behaviors
- Look at current size and scope of problem in school communities
- Understand the psyche of a bully
- Correlation of negative school climate and bullying related issues
- Intervention and prevention strategies including interactive role playing
- Warning signs and intervention strategies for special needs children
- Internet safety, cyberbullying and texting/sexting issues and their impacts on our children
- IEP and 504 Plans–what do teachers need to know.
Additional program development and safe schools analysis can be added to our educators programs.